You can read what people have said about ARK below. If you would like to add your own feedback, please go to Contact us and choose General enquiry from the drop down menu. You can then send your feedback by email, or you can write to us at the address below.
The following feedback was received from some of our tenants and service users:
ABOUT BEING HAPPY IN MY HOME/SHARING
- I am moving to an upstairs flat because I don’t like living on the ground floor, as people passing sometimes tap on my window or look in. The flat upstairs is also a bit bigger.
- I have my own flat and like having my own space. I have family I can visit or they can visit me so I am not lonely.
- I would like to be more independent and live on my own.
- My flat mate does have some issues, but I try to help her through them.
- I have a bit of bother with upstairs neighbour. I live alone. I would like to have a flatmate to keep me company.
- I go on holiday all the time. Staff help me to organise it.
SUPPORT PLANNING/MAKING CHOICES
- I make my own mind up most of the time. It’s up to me.
- Aye, why should I not do what I want? That what they're paid for.
- Staff changed my support times so I could do what I wanted on my own at weekends. When I am at my club, staff will support me to have my tea at times suited to me.
- If I'm going out to a special event staff change times and even days of support for me.
- I would like more one to one time with my staff.
- I sometimes I think it’s a bit too much. I would like support at weekends.
- I don't go out yet but I am going to learn that with my keyworker.
BEING ON TIME
- They phone me if they are going to be late. I don't like to be kept waiting.
ANY PROBLEMS/MAKING A COMPLAINT
- I can tell the office. I would have a word with my managers if I had a problem.
- I would tell my keyworker straight away. I have my own complaints folder.
- I know how to contact shift leader for advice and support.
- I cant do it without support. I lift up the phone and tell support workers.
- One member of staff I don't like . I managed to have stopped them supporting me, but they have to phone me sometimes and I don't like them phoning me.
- I would like to be more involved in interviewing staff. In the past I was involved.
- I want to stay with ARK. I wrote to the local councillors to tell them of this when they wanted to change things (retendering).